It all starts with a spark.
The spark that warms the compassion in your donor’s heart. That fires their faith in a better world. It’s the spark that ignites action to simply, profoundly, change lives. As a Project Manager for Grizzard, one of the nation’s leading direct marketing agencies specializing in nonprofit fundraising, you can help ignite that spark.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager at our office in Pasadena, CA.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Apply and adhere to fundamental project management principals.
- Create and manage project schedules.
- Proactively escalate and communicate potential issues or risks to leadership; these could be the result of client perception issues, resource issues, or technical challenges that must be addressed.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path activities.
- Effectively and proactively manage project budget, resource capacity and utilization forecasting.
- Clearly define project dependencies and project deliverables.
- Ensure Project Initiation activities are performed.
- Ensure Project Closure activities are performed.
- Effectively manage client and executive expectations throughout the engagement.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope.
- Identify potential issues/risks and create/manage contingency plans.
- Work with resource managers to assemble the project team resources.
- Provide weekly status report to client and management on all projects.
- Effectively facilitate weekly status meeting with Account Teams.
- Maintain accurate historical records to help agency leadership identify efficiencies.
- Prioritize the daily workflow.
- Schedule and facilitate appropriate meetings to keep projects moving and on schedule
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, AND EDUCATION
- 3-5+ years Project Management experience – Direct Response Agency Environment preferred.
- Experience successfully creating and managing project schedules using tools such as Advantage, MS Project, Basecamp, or other project management systems/software is a plus.
- PMP or CAPM Certification a big plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Recent experience delivering projects where planning and implementation focus was in one or more of the following:
- Direct Mail
- Email Campaigns
- Digital Media (i.e., SEM, Display, Social, Video Advertising, Mobile Advertising, etc.)
- Broadcast/Outdoor Media
- Website Development
- Agency Project Management
- Computer literate in Word, Excel and Outlook.
If this sounds like you, then it’s time to get discovered.
You will find our compensation and benefits package is competitive. Plus, there are multiple opportunities for ongoing professional development and training, as well as a casual and diverse work environment that fosters growth. This is how we attract and retain committed, talented associates who are truly making a difference.
Please send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com