It all starts with a spark.
The spark that warms the compassion in your donor’s heart. That fires their faith in a better world. It’s the spark that ignites action to simply, profoundly, change lives. As a Marketing Analyst for Grizzard, one of the nation’s leading direct marketing agencies specializing in nonprofit fundraising, you can help ignite that spark.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Analyst at either our office in Atlanta, GA or Pasadena, CA. The Marketing Analyst will be part of a team which provides data-driven, statistically sound and compelling research and analytics for all agency client groups. The primary focus of this position is to deliver research and analytics projects using analytical tools and online survey software
Do you have what it takes?
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Create standardized reports, analyses, and presentations using preexisting templates and techniques in SPSS and Microsoft Excel. Other tools may be used as warranted.
- Manage, program, deploy, and analyze online surveys using the Survey Gizmo platform.
- Communicate both internally and externally to a non-technical audience.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage assigned analytics projects from planning through completion.
- Coordinate with account management team to approve methodology, and manage expectations and deadlines of assigned projects.
- Create productionalized and standardized reports, analyses, and presentations using preexisting templates and techniques using SPSS, Excel, PowerPoint, and Tableau.
- Manage, program, deploy, and analyze online surveys using Survey Gizmo.
- Maintain and document analytical methods and standards.
- Provide additional support to the research and analytics team as needed.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field (mathematics, statistics, economics, social sciences, etc.).
- 3-5 years of experience in survey research and marketing analysis.
- Basic ability to write, read and understand programming languages (SPSS preferred, but not required, as a large majority of programming will be in SPSS).
- Excellent communication skills (both to a technical and non-technical audience).
- Ability to think critically, apply logic and analytical methods to complex problems.
- Eager, collaborative, inquisitive and engaged.
- Excellent organization and time-mangement skills.
- Experience in managing and analyzing online surveys a plus (Survey Gizmo preferred, but not required).
If this sounds like you, then it’s time to get discovered.
You will find our compensation and benefits package is competitive. Plus, there are multiple opportunities for ongoing professional development and training, as well as a casual and diverse work environment that fosters growth. This is how we attract and retain committed, talented associates who are truly making a difference.
Please send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com