It all starts with a spark.
The spark that warms the compassion in your donor’s heart. That fires their faith in a better world. It’s the spark that ignites action to simply, profoundly, change lives. As a Client Operations Specialist for Grizzard, one of the nation’s leading direct marketing agencies specializing in nonprofit fundraising, you can help ignite that spark.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Client Operations Specialist at our office in Atlanta/Buckhead. The Client Operations Specialist will support the execution of all elements of client’s strategic integrated fundraising plan. Daily responsibilities include campaign mail appeal and digital order entry, selection segmentation set up, letter copy set up, proofreading, and budget and analytical reporting.
Do you have what it takes?
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- A passion for “Doing the Most Good.”
- Provide high-level customer service to clients.
- Manage client’s direct marketing plan/budget within set strategic direction developed by team leadership.
- Manage all elements of production critical path to ensure mailings are accurate and on time.
- Enter and proof each client’s campaign orders; set up and proof all special letter text.
- Compile and prepare campaign analysis reports using assigned applications.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as a day-to-day liaison between agency and assigned clients.
- Strengthen client relationship with agency by maintaining excellent communication, awareness and understanding of client’s situations and objectives.
- Produce outside mail file grids and track files.
- Monitor all systems – Salesforce, including order entry, return address, officer’s name, title and signature and zip codes; InDesign and Pledgemaker Online, including reports and thank you criteria.
- Exhibit outstanding oral and written communication skills. Communication must be timely, professional and effective.
- Proof client letter text, appeal orders and production reports to ensure mailings are accurate and on time.
- Manage and track client digital and media fundraising plan, along with the client’s direct mail plan, to make sure all elements are integrated as scheduled.
- Attend client review meetings with Strategic Advisors and follow up on all action items, including fundraising plan changes and research.
- Attend client roundtable follow-up meetings and follow up on all action items, including fundraising plan changes and research.
- Train team on special projects or programs as assigned.
- Some travel to client meetings.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience.
- Experience in direct marketing and databases preferred.
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Meticulous; excellent proofer.
- Flexible to work overtime as needed.
If this sounds like you, then it’s time to get discovered.
You will find our compensation and benefits package is competitive. Plus, there are multiple opportunities for ongoing professional development and training, as well as a casual and diverse work environment that fosters growth. This is how we attract and retain committed, talented associates who are truly making a difference.
Please send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org