It all starts with a spark.
The spark that warms the compassion in your donor’s heart. That fires their faith in a better world.
It’s the spark that ignites action to simply, profoundly, change lives. As an Account Supervisor for Grizzard, one of the nation’s leading direct marketing agencies specializing in nonprofit fundraising, you can help ignite that spark.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Account Supervisor at our office in Pasadena, CA. The Account Supervisor will develop and manage direct marketing strategies and programs for assigned clients, analyze current campaigns and strategies, and makes recommendations to improve effectiveness.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships. Provide strategic solutions to client problems and function as the client advocate within the agency.
- Lead clients in developing and implementing integrated fundraising strategies and programs.
- Work with Creative and Operations to ensure seamless, timely delivery of all programs.
- Manage and mentor assigned staff, including development and evaluation. Serve in an advisory capacity to Account Executive and Client Operations Specialists.
- Coordinate all client communication.
- Manage additional projects as assigned.
- Assist with new business and product development.
- Collaborate on Team marketing strategy (creative, tests, asks, segmentation, etc.)
- Responsible for client presentations.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- 5+ years direct marketing or related experience.
- 3+ years management experience.
- 4-year college degree.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Detail oriented and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in Salesforce and Advantage is a plus.
If this sounds like you, then it’s time to get discovered.
You will find our compensation and benefits package is competitive. Plus, there are multiple opportunities for ongoing professional development and training, as well as a casual and diverse work environment that fosters growth. This is how we attract and retain committed, talented associates who are truly making a difference.
Please send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org