It all starts with a spark.
The spark that warms the compassion in your donor’s heart. That fires their faith in a better world. It’s the spark that ignites action to simply, profoundly, change lives. As the Account Executive for Grizzard, one of the nation’s leading direct marketing agencies specializing in nonprofit fundraising, you can help ignite that spark.
For 40 years, we have partnered with many of the top local animal welfare organizations throughout the country by developing fundraising strategies that ignite passion and loyalty, while inspiring local communities and individuals to make a difference. Our goal is to raise funds so homeless and helpless animals can receive the food, shelter, and care they need until they find forever homes.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Account Executive at our office in Atlanta, GA. The Account Executive will manage sales and external components of the agency/client relationship for a group of assigned clients; serve as the main contact person and liaison between the Account Team and the production manager; provide account team coordination to external and internal processes insuring that they are accomplished in a timely manner for maximum client success; assist in development of new business opportunities; provide regular reporting, analysis and strategic planning to clients and maintain and strengthen agency/client relationships.
Do you have what it takes?
- A minimum of 3 -5 years’ experience in direct marketing, fundraising with not-for-profit clients.
- Proven ability to think strategically and design fundraising programs that produce great results.
- A passion for animal welfare.
- The ability to lead and inspire a strong team of marketing professionals who share that passion and dedication.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Windows 7.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal / emphasis on phone skills).
- Must be able to work with, coordinate and manage multiple tasks and functions within a time sensitive environment.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Must be a team player and a self-starter.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
If this sounds like you, then it’s time to get discovered.
You will find our compensation and benefits package is competitive. Plus, there are multiple opportunities for ongoing professional development and training, as well as a casual and diverse work environment that fosters growth. This is how we attract and retain committed, talented associates who are truly making a difference.
Please send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org